Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Intro

I'm sure this blog will change directions many times based on what my needs for it are at the time.

However, I am starting this blog to keep all my goals, thoughts, work, and growth as a professional.


A little about me:

My name is Thomas Stoops, and I am a cosmetologist and a Certified PureOlogist currently designing looks in the Des Moines metro area.  I entered the industry in 2008, attaining my license in 2009.

My goal is to become a PureArtist with PureOlogy and travel the nation educating and inspiring people.



So... I have a little bit of catching up to do with everyone from cosmetology school until now, so the first few posts will be a crash course..  let's do it to it!

1 comment:

  1. Thomas~ the products you recommended are just what I needed. Thank you SO much! Teri

    ReplyDelete