Thursday, May 10, 2012

Keeping the Ball Rolling

     Hello again, friends :)  It seems like it has been forever since I have been on here.  In all reality, it has.  I have been quite busy on a multitude of projects that I am SO excited to share with you!  Let's go in chronological order, cool?
    
     Last fall, I put in my application to become an educator for Pureology, a position I will from here on out refer to as a PureArtist.  That consisted of a 2 page application, along with references and images of work that I have done.  I was then contacted to have a phone interview.  The phone interview was a 45 minute interview based on questions that the educational department had about my application, and questions to see if our brands were really cohesive.  The phone interview went extraordinarily well and I was personally invited to Santa Monica, California at the end of October for what Pureology calls "Induction Traning".  I accepted, and started to make all the arrangements for this adventure!

     In August, I was approached to style the hair for a local clothing designer, Rock and Reconstruct.  We had already collaborated earlier, so this was an easy yes for me.  We were shooting images for the brand's Fall/Winter 2011 collection. Here are the finished looks!












Model: Selma
Makeup: Filigree Artistry
Wardrobe: Rock and Reconstruct
Photography: Fels Photo and Retouch

     I absolutely loved having the opportunity to work with these ladies and these looks were extremely successful for all involved! 





No comments:

Post a Comment